Benevolent hearts abound during the holidays, and not just on Giving Tuesday. Here are a few quick ways you can support the coasts throughout this holiday season.
- Make a point to visit you favorite local coastal spot in November, December, and January and bring friends. While strolling, kayaking, or bird watching make sure they know about the significance of the area and any management issues they can play a role in as community members.
2. Shop for the Holidays using Amazon Smile.
Did you know Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of purchases to your charitable organization of choice using AmazonSmile? Click the Amazon Smile link before you start your online shopping with Amazon and make sure to choose The Coastal Society. Happy Shopping!
3. Buy TCS Merchandise – it is a Great Gift for Co-Workers!
Not sure what to get a colleague for your office holiday Grab Bag? How about a cellphone case with TCS logo, a mug or reusable water bottle, a TCS polo shirt or a 3/4-sleeve woman’s raglan t-shirt? Select from other styles and colors, too. Purchase here.
4. Donate Directly to TCS Today.
Your direct donation to The Coastal Society supports our ongoing work to foster dialogue, forge partnerships and promote communications and education, and support young professionals and students in their professional development. You can donate via the TCS website.
5. Encourage a friend or colleague to become a member of TCS.
Our strength (and fun!) comes from the network of coastal professionals and students. Members receive our coveted monthly jobs list, a subscription to the international journal Coastal Management, TCS Blog digest, & more! Send them this link.